[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Kurzweil 3000 Gebruikersforum • Bekijk onderwerp - obably better than me. H

obably better than me. H

Gebruik dit forum voor gebruikersvragen over Kurzweil 3000 versie 10 of lager

Moderators: Henriette, Henk Eland

obably better than me. H

Berichtdoor panxing18 » 08 Okt 2018, 04:26

Here's a quick look at how Jon and Jay Gruden view their relationship , their talents and what it was like growing up Gruden, via their answers during interviews with The Associated Press:

Who did your parents love more when you were growing up?

Jay: "Me. They always told me I was the perfect kid, so I assume it was me."

Jon: "I was the middle kid, so I got all the hand-me-downs. I'm kind of the forgotten Gruden."

Who was the better brother?

Jay: "Jon, actually, was a great big brother. Showed me the ropes, as far as my athletic progress from a young kid to a high schooler , to a college kid. He was a big part of that progress. So I owe a lot to him. So I would say he was the better brother."

Jon: "Jay. Jay was no maintenance. He just laid around and drank Dr Pepper and ate microwave popcorn."

Who had the messier room?

Jay: "That would be mine, probably. I was always kind of scattered. Sloppy a little bit. I wasn't quite the go-getter like Jon. Jon was a clean freak."

Jon: "Probably Jay, because he never came out of his room."

What is your brother's hidden talent?

Jay: "He's unbelievable when it comes to trivia, as far as old college football, basketball, baseball. He knows every lineup ever."

Jon: "He's a good golfer. He can crush it. He's got a great vertical game on the golf course."

Who is smarter?

Jay: "Jon is definitely smarter. His ACT, SAT scores (were) way higher than mine. He was good in school. Yeah , I'm not very bright. Got that from my dad."

Jon: "Neither one of us is very smart when it comes to 'book smart.' But when it comes to work ethic and knowing our profession, I would say it's probably a toss-up."

Who was the better athlete?

Jay: "That would be me. ... Played college football, Louisville, Division I. Played Arena Football. Fourth greatest player of all-time in the Arena Football League. You guys can laugh at that if you want to, but I'm proud of that. So, yes, I would say me. I could always beat him in basketball , always a better baseball player."

Jon: "He's a better athlete. He's an all-state quarterback, the all-time leading passer at Louisville at one time. I'm a backup, ham-and-egg Division III quarterback. That's all I am."

Who is the better coach?

Jay: "Well, Jon's won a Super Bowl, so I mean, you can't argue that. Jon's obviously got a little more experience and more success. It's all about winning Super Bowls. He's got one, I've got zero."

Jon: "You don't ever want to say you're better than your brother. He's probably better than me. He's won a lot more games than I have. I haven't won a game in almost 10 years. So I'm going to go with Jay. He's won championships as a head coach in Arena Football. He won an NFC East title and I think this is the best Redskins team that he's had."

Rams rookie linebacker Ogbonnia Okoronkwo recently underwent foot surgery , coach Sean McVay said Monday via Rich Hammond of the Orange County Register.

Okoronkwo will return sometime during training camp, perhaps still rehabbing at the start of the team’s summer work, via Hammond. That means Okoronkwo will miss some valuable work in the competition to replace edge rushers Robert Quinn and Connor Barwin.

The Rams moved up in the fifth round in a trade with Denver to take Okoronkwo after he fell lower than expected. Many have labeled him as one of the “steals” of the draft.

At Oklahoma, Okoronkwo won co-defensive player of the year honors in the Big 12 last season. He made 164 tackles, 34.5 tackles for loss, 21 sacks and five forced fumbles in his five seasons in Norman.
panxing18

Terug naar Vraagbaak Kurzweil V10 en lager